UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
At RYDES, we are building a travel engagement platform that empowers you to move around in a smart and sustainable way. Founded in the heart of Berlin with a passion for mobility, we are striving to shape a lifestyle product for the digital-savvy generation. Whether you hop on a train to work, jump on an e-scooter to university, grab a bike to meet your friends or book a taxi to your next party: RYDES aims to aggregate all different modes of transportation in one app! We make them bookable and reward people for their loyalty to move the way they want. We are a bunch of rebels of mobility, ready to disrupt and challenge the status quo of existing mobility solutions! Are you ready for RYDES?
Why we need you!
Here at RYDES, you’ll play a huge role in shaping how our users interact with the platform and you’ll have the chance to foster a collaborative learning environment at the same time.
We are a small team of creative and bright-minded people who are passionate about making a difference to the way people move. We disrupt anything previously seen, yet take data and customer needs to the forefront of our decisions. We’re now looking to get our hands dirty, grow as a team and continue to enhance our product – and we can’t do it without you!
How you’ll shape the mobility of tomorrow:
- Plan, research and test user interaction solutions for desktop and mobile applications;
- Create sketches, prototypes, demos, wireframes and user interface solutions for various product features;
- Ensure consistency in User-centric design, user search and across devices for the best user journey and customer experience;
- Submit improvements and new elements into design system without duplicating design efforts;
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers;
- Analyse quantitative reports (conversion rates, A/B tests and data significance) as well as qualitative usability research and feedback;
- Make use of personas, data and insights to address customers’ best experience.
What you will bring along
- A portfolio of digital products that you have designed, with at least one high-traffic or high-impact web/mobile app;
- Creative input, ability to understand the business, the brand as well as complex UX challenges and suggest concepts and improvements using sketches/wireframes/prototypes;
- You have worked independently across the design process, personas and storyboards, ideation, prototyping, quantitative & qualitative research, user interviews and testing etc.;
- Ability to sketch new ideas in mockups quickly;
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS;
- You have worked with Adobe XD/Sketch/Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, SVG animations;
- Fluency in English is required; additional languages are a plus!
What’s in it for you?
- Be one of the first team members of a fast-growing mobility tech start-up;
- Significant growth potential and an array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving environment;
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it and own it!
- We focus on results, not hierarchies – we want to grow as a team;
- Shape customers’ mobility journey of tomorrow;
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin.
At RYDES, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.