Senior Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
At RYDES, we are building a travel engagement platform that empowers you to move around in a smart and sustainable way. Founded in the heart of Berlin with a passion for mobility, we are striving to shape a lifestyle product for the digital-savvy generation. Whether you hop on a train to work, jump on an e-scooter to university, grab a bike to meet your friends or book a taxi to your next party: RYDES aims to aggregate all different modes of transportation in one app! We make them bookable and reward people for their loyalty to move the way they want. We are a bunch of rebels of mobility, ready to disrupt and challenge the status quo of existing mobility solutions! Are you ready for RYDES?
Why we need you!
Here at RYDES, you’ll play a vital role in shaping our entire marketing strategy, how our users interact with the platform, and you’ll also have the chance internally to foster a collaborative learning environment at the same time.
We are a small team of creative and bright-minded people who are passionate about making a difference to the way people move. We disrupt anything previously seen, yet take data and customer needs to the forefront of our decisions. We’re now looking to get our hands dirty, grow as a team and continue to enhance our product – and we can’t do it without you!
How you’ll shape the mobility of tomorrow:
- Lead in creating the company's marketing roadmap from scratch whilst ensuring overall marketing consistency amongst multiple channels;
- Help the platform reach new heights by acquiring new customers using Google Ads and SEM tactics;
- Manage the performance of your ad campaigns and analyse growth opportunities for different markets by actively pulling data and insights for conversion rate improvement;
- Manage, create and publish engaging content in both German and English by taking full ownership of the entire social media realm at RYDES;
- Support and manage ad-hoc marketing projects from the beginning and simultaneously assist with peaks in workload from projects surrounding the wider business;
- Collaborate and work closely with key internal and external stakeholders to identify and capture joint marketing opportunities for future growth.
What you will bring along
- You have first-class professional working experience in the performance and paid marketing space, ideally also in fast-paced entrepreneurial environments;
- You are hands-on, creative and analytical at the same time, an early-adopter of new advertising trends and you make marketing decisions based on data;
- You have a high level of experience with all relevant digital marketing channels;
- You love playing around with marketing campaigns, but you also want to take your career to the next level and have the chance to lead the future marketing strategy for RYDES;
- You have outstanding communication skills and you are proactive with a "can-do" and creative mindset;
- Business fluency in both German and English is required; additional languages are a plus!
What’s in it for you?
- Be one of the first team members of a fast-growing mobility tech start-up;
- Significant growth potential and an array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving environment;
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it and own it!
- We focus on results, not hierarchies – we want to grow as a team;
- Shape customers’ mobility journey of tomorrow;
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin.
At RYDES, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.